Over-sized cargo transportation
Transportation is considered over-sized (overweight) if a cargo vehicle’s dimensions exceed established requirements of the services that act as supervisors in the sphere of transportation. During the international transportation of over-sized cargo, existing requirements of countries of origin and destination should be taken into account, as well as of all transit countries.
Over-sized cargo transportation with CUBQ
We have extensive experience in organizing and conducting such transportation. By entrusting us with the transportation of over-sized and heavy cargo, you can be sure that all the requirements of transit countries will be fulfilled, costs will be minimized, cargo safety and prompt delivery will be guaranteed.
We carry out over-sized cargo transportation using megatrailers, lowboys from our personal vehicle fleet, other specialized vehicles. We provide rail and water transport if necessary.
During the organization of over-sized cargo transportation, we do the following:
- select an appropriate vehicle type;
- make recommendations for cargo stowage and securing;
- plan the best route;
- obtain permits for over-sized cargo transportation in all the countries along the route;
- provide road services and public utilities for cargo transportation along the route;
- provide a police convoy and a "Pilot" car in every country along the route;
- equip a cargo vehicle with lashing equipment (belts, chains, anti-slip mats), signs and beacons;
- control cargo movement and status;
- regularly inform the client about the process of transportation.
We are able to identify and take into account all conditions, minimizing additional time and money expenditures of our clients!